Job SummarySKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Experience : 1-2 years Experience with React Native
Qualification : BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Location : Pune.Role: Software DeveloperIndustry Type: IT-Software / Software ServicesFunctional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, MaintenanceEmployment Type: Full Time, PermanentRole: Category Programming & DesignEducation: UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, ComputersPG : M.Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Compute
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 15,000.00 to 20,000.00 /month
Housing rent subsidy: