- For a US/UK-based client, we are developing applications for their switching series, for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 segments.
- The engineer will be part of a dynamic team involved in developing the cutting edge switching technologies
- Developing/Enhancing new applications for client products
- Providing input in defining new features
- Porting the legacy code base to new hardware platforms, getting the client feature set working on this new hardware.
- Fixing WIs logged in the PV cycle of each software release.
- Sustaining. Fixing customer bugs.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- At least 2 years of working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts (IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Networking skills: Layer 2 (Ethernet protocols): all IEEE... 802.1Q, P, W, S, AD... ; Layer 3 / 4 related protocols: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, etc
- Scripting background
- Exposure to debugging, supporting Marvell AlleyCat3/AC3 ASIC family
- CV to be presented in English
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details
Work TypeC EmbeddedRef NumberVR-58013