Project Description:The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.Users of VDP will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.Our team:Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.Technologies used:Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to Angular.Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Embedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, HW Design, UI/UXResponsibilities:
- Prepare UI/UX design wireframes
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following best software development practices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Design separate components, modules, classes, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Participate in peer code and design reviews.
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
- Report status and progress according to the project rules.
- Escalate technical issues to Tech Lead, Scrum Master and Product Owner