Mirantis is seeking a Golang Developer - Kubernetes with a passion for shaping the future of cloud-native computing and contributing to the development of container technology-related OSS projects, to join Mirantis product team. You can work remotely from EU based countries.
The Mirantis product teams are responsible for the design, development and implementation of products such as Docker Enterprise UCP (Universal Control Plane), containerd, docker engine and more. In this position, you'll contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and related technologies.
- Contribute to the development of Mirantis Kubernetes products and any related upstream OSS projects
- Integrating new features from the cloud-native technologies landscape that compliment the Mirantis Kubernetes products
- Following the latest developments in the container technology ecosystem and identifying matters that could impact the product roadmap
- Act as a cloud-native software and technologies subject matter expert and evangelist within the company and broader Mirantis community
- Strong Golang experience
- Strong engineering background with a meaningful track record on Github
- Experience in building highly-concurrent, distributed, and highly-scalable systems using container technologies
- Devops experience with one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes experience, standalone and as part of the public cloud providers
- Excellent communication skills in English
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.
- You can work remotely from EU based countries.