POSTING DATE: Jun 22, 2022 PRIMARY LOCATION: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Hungary-Budapest-Budapest EDUCATION LEVEL: Refer to Position Description JOB: Development EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time JOB LEVEL: Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Managing and communicating multiple delivery times lines for many different sized projects undertaken in parallel.
- Lead retrospective ceremonies, stand-up meetings, and sprint planning
- Help develop Roadmap and manage backlogs
- Coach team members on agile methodology
- Some experience in a scrum-master role
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Good organizational skills
You might also have:
- Some past familiarity with highly technically challenging environments
- Experience with more than one agile methodology (e.g., Scrum and Kanban)
- Familiarity with Jira
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.hu or LinkedIn for more information.