The role As a DevOps Engineer you facilitate our Developers in smoothly running development-, test-, acceptance- and production environments. Doing this by designing, building and maintaining cutting-edge infrastructure services. You will focus on continuous delivery, security, backup, high-availability and system monitoring.Your Responsibilities as DevOps Engineer
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux servers, both physical and virtual servers and network equipment;
- Create tools to get the most out of the available infrastructure;
- Develop automation solutions for product installation, upgrade, and testing.
- Test the infrastructure and write and maintain technical documentation;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software or network issues to resolution and make recommendations for systems modifications;
- Work closely with our helpdesk and software (Agile/Scrum) teams and provide support necessary to the users;
- Follows the industry trends in the online world.
Your profile as DevOps Engineer (desired Skill’s and Expertise)
- Extensive experience with Linux, particularly Ubuntu / CentOS
- Linux server administration skills (preferably CentOS/RHEL)
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Tomcat, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Scripting experience (Python / Bash)
- Sound knowledge of IT Security
- Communication skills in both Dutch as well as English
- Working with the worldwide market leader in sports timing;
- A good benefits package with competitive salary;
- Compensation for health Insurance;
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic, international company with an open and informal work atmosphere;
- Free (and healthy) lunch every working day.
Want to apply?Great plan! Please apply on button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Marc van Eick, Recruiter, on +31654243724About MYLAPSWe develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.