As a Team Lead, you will lead your engineering team to help build solutions and products in the field biometric capture systems for law enforcement and government organizations.
- This is a role for leadership, mentorship and coaching in combination with writing design and code.
- You participate in design, development and unit testing of Automated Biometric Identification System (CABIS) supporting multimodal processing, editing, searching, and storing of fingerprint, palm print, facial, and iris data and other modalities to be implemented in the future (voice, DNA).
- You facilitate problem solving and collaboration. You strive for team consensus and win-win agreement.
- You ensure and encourage proactively knowledge and best practice sharing of technology and projects.
- You liaise with other teams in agile organization (test, frontend team). You ensure that communication between your team and other teams is understandable, clear and effective.
- Experience developing software solutions using Java/SE and Spring Boot, knowledge of web services, Oracle and MySQL databases.
- It would be preferred (but not necessary) if you have some knowledge of cryptography (secure protocols, SSL, Public Key Infrastructure), messaging systems (RabbitMQ) and microservices architecture.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative, with excellent client facing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
- International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
- Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
- 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
- Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
- Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
- Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
- We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
- Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
- Language courses
- 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
- Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job Type: B2B or COW
Category: Java J2EE
Minimum Education: Secondary Education
Minimum experience: 5+ years