We are looking for an individual who can support our customers and partners in their journey with the Neptune DX Platform. You will be involved in implementation projects, proof-of-concepts, provide technical support and training for customers and partners to maximize the Neptune DX Platform value. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Experience/competencies and education
- REST API design;
- Microservice architecture is a plus;
- oData experience is a plus;
- openUI5 experience is a plus;
- Project oriented work experience;
- Solution architecture;
- Languages: Fluent German and fluent English.
You are a person with natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. You are comfortable working both independently and in teams. You are customer – and service oriented (i.e. people and consulting skills), keen on sharing knowledge and experience. You have the ability to handle multiple roles/assignments and projects. You like to travel.
- Build great looking Apps with the Neptune DX Platform;
- Be a part of the Neptune delivery team, working on Neptune implementation projects both for partners and customers;
- Be a trusted advisor for customers and partners on all topics related to user experience and Neptune DX platform;
- Technical pre-sales and building proof of concepts;
- Provide feedback to the development department on improvements and participate on testing for new releases;
- Serve as Neptune DX Platform trainer to customers and partners.
What we offer
- International work environment;
- Flat hierarchies;
- Emerging and leading technology;
- Work on exciting projects for the largest companies in the world;
- Office in Hamburg or home office;
- The opportunity to be part of a Norwegian success story.