Location: Pleasanton, California
Team: Enterprise Experience Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®
,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
- Drive innovation and design solutions for consumer-facing Android mobile applications
- Provide technical leadership in the end-to-end design, development, and testing of solutions
- Work with technical leads, managers, and Product stakeholders to define and manage the technical roadmap
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs
- Work with developers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Provide high-level effort estimates in the absence of detailed requirements
- Communicate solution approaches to architects, project teams, and other stakeholders
- Keep up to date on cutting-edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge into our platform roadmap, design, and implementation
- Android Mobile developer with a total of 5+ years of experience.
- Must have last 3 years working in Android development.
- Preferably has been in Android development for the last year or has been keeping up with the latest Android technology.
- Should have experience in developing Android mobile applications that are customer-facing
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications
- Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families by up to 90%. We also have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees
- Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays
- Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.