Under minimal supervision, the Instructional Designer and Corporate Trainer position is ideally suited to a creative professional with training experience who thrives in a dynamic environment and is excited to work within a global team. This position requires an individual to have a proven track record in design principles, leveraging the ADDIE methodology and Adult Learning Theory, in creating training materials for a corporate audience. This individual will utilize standard design tools to create end-to-end materials (i.e. eLearning, micro-learning, facilitators’ & participants’ guides, etc.) The candidate will also be able to train internal- and external- facing content.
- Create high quality, effective learning solutions using a variety of media.
- Lead small and large-scale instructional design projects for contact center as well as corporate training initiatives.
- Conduct needs assessments, task analysis, and/or content analysis to determine appropriate learning and development solutions.
- Work effectively with subject matter experts, trainers, and internal clients to create engaging content, manage training projects, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Design, develop and maintain training materials aligned with the client’s priorities and objectives.
- Provide regular status reports to stakeholders on progress of projects.
- Support Train-the-Trainer approach to prepare trainers for effective classroom delivery.
- Measure training performance and adjust for effectiveness.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- 5 years of experience in a corporate environment with proven ability to manage workload and juggle priorities.
- Fluency in English
- Proven ability to work with grace under pressure in a dynamic, constantly changing, fast-paced team environment.
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage time for multiple congruent projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in the payment processing industry is an asset.
- Sales or sales training experience is an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Visio, Power Point.
- Experience working with Articulate 360 and/or Captivate.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills.
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package