We’re looking for senior .NET developers who know how to take the lead and determine the course for our development team. Constantly eager to realize the best solutions. You’re repeatedly looking for new challenges, yet, you only stop when you’re truly satisfied with the results.
Are you that experienced developer who wants to bring our software development department to the next level, together? Are you looking for a place where you’re in the director’s chair? Are you a frontrunner when faced with our biggest and most awesomest projects? Then don’t hesitate to contact us.
What do you have?
- A passion for developing software and extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC and other modern frameworks (nHibernate, Entity Framework).
- Experience with unit testing, TDD and BDD is a nice to have.
- Lots of ambition and the drive to become a thought leader in the field of software development.
- An inspiration to your co-workers.
- A self-starting mentality that helps you start projects yourself.
Also send in your application if you don’t meet all of the requirements but are sure that you are able to convince us.
What makes you a true OGD employee?
- You were educated at a university or at an applied university.
- You enjoy talking with co-workers about the latest technology, at work-related drinks or pizza sessions for instance.
- You like working with enthusiastic, smart and (sometimes) mouthy co-workers.
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects with smart colleagues.
- A platform to share your knowledge, which allows you to give presentations about things you deem important for our organization.
- The possibility to work part-time.
- An environment where we don’t tell you how to develop yourself and which route to follow; we make sure we’re not the bottleneck.
- Unlimited possibilities to educate yourself through online courseware, to order relevant study books, follow in-house courses and attain certificates, without having to pay us back.
- Dynamic and flexible projects, in-house and in a team at our clients.
- A one-year contract with the intention to offer a full contract after one year.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent secondary employment terms like 26 days off per year, the possibility to go on unpaid leave, a trustworthy pension fund and nice (technical) break-out days with your team of developers.