We’re looking for a Medior Developer who wants to build the best apps for end-users at our clients. Someone who wants to keep on developing, without being hindered.
As a medior developer at OGD, you’ll be working for a wide variety of clients to start up similar projects like these and work on existing ones. Most of the time you’ll be working from one of our offices, but sometimes, we ask pairs or teams of developers to go to our clients for a short assignment. You’ll also get to say a lot over what you have to do, and you’ll have the freedom to enrol into certain projects. Got time to spare? Then you can work on your own projects and you’ll have plenty of space to start up cool initiatives.
Eventually, your personal development is crucial. We love to hear from you what you would like to do, and we’ll make sure you have the opportunity to realize it. Because OGD is growing fast, there are lots of opportunities for your personal and intellectual growth, you decide what you want to learn. As a medior you can also play a vital part in supporting and advising our more junior colleagues, by giving workshops and courses, for instance. We love cooperation; if someone needs help we always come to one’s aid, and when things go well, we make sure we celebrate those successes together. We like taking the next step together in being a better development team.
- A passion for programming and several years of experience on a professional level.
- Because of your passion for programming, you’re not stuck on one programming language and/or framework, it’s always good to have a preference though.
- Git or another VCS are familiar to you.
- You like variety in your work, you are looking for freedom in developing and you also like to develop in a team.
- You have a creative mind and are interested in the newest developments regarding web-technologies.
- You’re a natural-born winner who loves celebrating their success.
Also send in your application if you don’t meet all of the requirements but are sure that you are able to convince us.
What makes you a true OGD employee?
- You were educated at a university or at an applied university.
- You enjoy talking with co-workers about the latest technology, at work-related drinks or pizza sessions for instance.
- You like working with enthusiastic, smart and (sometimes) mouthy co-workers.
- You have the ambition to educate yourself and be in control of your own career.
What can we offer you?
- Challenging projects with smart colleagues.
- A platform to share your knowledge, which allows you to give presentations about things you deem important for our organization.
- The possibility to work part-time.
- An environment where we don’t tell you how to develop yourself and which route to follow; we make sure we’re not the bottleneck.
- Unlimited possibilities to educate yourself through online courseware, to order relevant study books, follow in-house courses and attain certificates, without having to pay us back.
- Dynamic and flexible projects, in-house and in a team at our clients.
- A one-year contract with the intention to offer a full contract after one year.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent secondary employment terms like 26 days off per year, the possibility to go on unpaid leave, a trustworthy pension fund and nice (technical) break-out days with your team of developers.