Here in Oxagile’s international team, we are enthusiastic about creating elegant solutions for the video domain, which are used across the world. We are a trusted partner to over 450 companies including global industry leaders like Panasonic, Broadcom, Orange, Discovery, Vodafone, Google, Kaltura, Thomson Reuters. For eight years straight, Oxagile has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. This year, we have expanded our geographical presence to include locations in Ukraine, Latvia, and Poland.
Mutual support, knowledge sharing, and continuous honing of skills are the cornerstones of our teamwork. We promote clean, well-tested, and maintainable code, value reliable architecture and advanced software engineering practices. If you want to focus on innovative technologies in OTT, RTC, AI / ML / CV and other domains, we’ll provide highly experienced mentors, organize internal training, and offer tuition reimbursement for external programs and certifications. We invest in the efficiency and flexibility of our teams, monitor their motivation, and continuously work on improvements.
Oxagile’s explosive growth and high quality of services have been proved by numerous international awards like Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, Top 100 Global Outsourcing, Inc. 5000, and Fortune 500.
Oxagile’s Client is a leading provider of technology to the media and entertainment industry. Client’s integrated security technologies and services serve a global client base which includes many of the world’s largest pay-TV broadcasters and OTT platforms. Headquartered in the UK, client is a trusted partner to broadcasters, operators and rights holders across the globe – including Sky, Premier League, Viacom CBS and Univision.
- Strong commercial software development experience, including object oriented concepts;
- Experience in software development for the web on the backend with Golang;
- Experience architecting and delivering solutions in Cloud Based environments. (esp. AWS);
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL or Postgres and scaling large datasets;
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and best practices, and Continuous Integration/Delivery;
- Familiarity with software configuration management (SCM) concepts and version control systems, especially Git;
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems, including scripting skills.
- Experience using AWS services such as Amplify, Cognito, ECS, Lambda, S3;
- Serverless technologies and scaling applications in the cloud;
- An understanding of the current content piracy landscape for digital media;
- Frontend development experience using React;
- Jira and Gitlab experience.
- Working as a part of the team;
- Code development;
- Code review.
- Work at an international company that serves high-profile clients like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Vodafone, etc.;
- Atmosphere of trust and empowerment across key projects and business processes;
- Best practices around process and team management;
- Competitive salary and payments in foreign currency — no matter your location;
- Flexible schedules and work environments: remote work, office facility, co-working space;
- Relocation to Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and other countries;
- Legal and accounting assistance, including for those who are self-employed;
- Medical coverage, paid vacation, sick and family leave, birthday off;
- Sports compensation, including training in corporate football, basketball, and volleyball teams;
- Internal mentoring programs, promotion and support for professional bloggers and speakers at conferences;
- Transparency and trust within the team: we encourage employee feedback and organize regular Q&A meetings with top managers;
- Free corporate English classes and professional seminars, reimbursement for external training and professional certifications;
- Corporate discounts, team-building parties, corporate events, and other perks;
- Gamification system with social activity bonuses.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!