- Design and implement secure cloud and on-premise infrastructure to validate on substrate based networks.
- Work within systems that secure millions of dollars of cryptocurrency from motivated attackers.
- Instrument high-signal alerts from production infrastructure events to provide early indicators of network attacks and compromises. Create playbooks of what to do in the case of such events.
- Model and evaluate risks of slashing for validator nodes from an operational perspective and prioritize security efforts based on these risk assessments.
- Monitor for unsafe and uncertain conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
- Work with infrastructure and core runtime engineers to design and implement hardened, layered systems.
- Work with security engineers around securing digital assets in a production environment
- Respond to security alerts and triage incident response management.
- Work with core developer teams on security-critical projects, reviewing architecture designs and automating critical infrastructure tasks
- Refine alerting rules to improve signal/noise ratio of operational health and security
- Participate in an on-call rotation with colleagues in multiple time zones
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice