Validates requirements, performs analysis and design for system improvements and new applications. Represents the department by leading work and providing guidance to others.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software to meet requirements
- Design and develop test automation code
- Complete complex program changes; self-directed
- Perform comprehensive analysis and design for broadly defined requirements
- Make significant technical contributions; contribute to technical direction
- Provide estimates required for user stories based on business requirements, specifications and designs
- Comply with and contribute to SDLC standards and CD/CI procedures to ensure consistency; introduce new standards and opportunities for improvements
- Monitor progress against task estimates to provide status
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications across environments, including high impact production issues
- Maintain existing code base, monitoring for failures in non-prod environments
- Support changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application
- Share technical expertise; guide and mentor others to maximize team effectiveness and quality
- Subject Matter Expert in a relevant technology or Paychex application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3 years of experience in related field.
Compensation: In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share that the starting base pay range for this position is $93,590 - $147,070 annually. Please keep in mind that this range is the base pay only and does not consider other components that make up the total rewards package for the position. If you are hired at Paychex, your overall compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in total compensation outside of this range.