The role is restricted to those physically located in Europe. While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Europe.
Raketech is quickly establishing itself as one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors on the iGaming market. To spearhead the continued growth we’re looking for a PHP software developer that will help us implement the Raketech’s vision.
The Platforms Team is an internal team that works on a next-gen content platform, allowing our Product Teams build sites on top of a centralized CMS.
As a Software Developer on the Platforms team you are expected to …
- Code and deliver quality software
- Identify the causes of reported bugs and implement the respective fixes.
- Coordinate with UX/UI designers, developers and test engineers in an Agile environment
- Perform impact assessment of features and defects with Product Owner
- Share and promote your ideas towards the improvement of the products and the business
- Abide by industry and company software development standards
- Help and provide guidance to junior developers
Success in this role means...
- Improve usability of the platform for our Product Team
- Introduce new features that will allow migration and creation of our sites to the platform
- Vue 2/3
- Nuxt (server side rendering capabilities in particular & its integration with auth/firebase)
- Firebase / firestore, with particular attention to cloud functions and the firestore
- SEO/performance best practices
- Git & a solid understanding of working in multiple repositories for a single project
- Solid understanding of APIs, both building them for our site and consuming them
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to address change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways
- Available to work +/- 2 CET
Nice skills to have
- Experience with Vuetify, Vercel and/or Elastic Search
- Basic understanding of caching
- Basic understanding of Cloudinary
- Basic understanding of elastic search or similar (algolia etc)
- Knowledge of USA gambling markets
- Knowledge of sports gambling (odds etc)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organization, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colorful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are: