Are you driven by Technology?
If so, Red IT is where you should embrace your next challenge!
We took our first steps in Innovation and Technology back in 2016, and the desire to do more and better is always with us.
Join the Wolfpack as a Fullstack Developer!
What skills do you need to have?
- 5+ years’ experience in Fullstack Software Development using the following technologies:
- Senior programming experience with .NET Core (>3.1) REST APIs, C#, Docker, K8
- Hands-on experience in at ReactJS or NodeJS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5; CSS; SASS / CSS-in-JS
- Experience in working with JSON, XML
- Unit Testing
- Strong understanding of Software Architecture
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a desired.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Working as part of a project team to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft technologies;
- Helping to develop internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems;
- Occasional pre-sales support including the analysis of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution, development and presentation of proposals;
- Problem solving skills including of data structures and algorithms.
A team focused on achieving objectives, motivation will not be lacking! Red Team!
Red Training - We want to help you reach your potential.
Continuous career support and advice. Red Follow Up
Red Change - You love what you do, but want to explore other areas? No problem Wolf!
There is time for everything, and fun is not left out. Red Hours
Red Spirit - If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, GO TOGETHER!
WHAT DRIVES YOU?
Apply here or through <endereço ocultado> and discover what moves us at <endereço ocultado>!
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/474553/fullstack-developer-net-react-hybrid-opo