Relayr is a rapidly-growing IoT company providing enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries. As a thought leader in enterprise IoT, relayr enables interoperability through industrial-grade platforms.
Our software enables comprehensive data analytics and management, empowering businesses to create new solutions and revenue streams with data collected from any device, through any connectivity, throughout any IT ecosystem.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Industrial Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Full Stack Solution Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Develop scalable solutions for on-premises and cloud applications using relayr's products and in-house modules
- Interface with other members in the team to provide solutions and features for internal and external projects
- Propose new initiatives and improvements to the tools and in-house applications
- Develop complex rules to process and manage data, devices and systems
- Provide solid base and tools to deploy solutions on the field, related to device remote management, installation, rollout and scalability
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features
- 3+ years of experience in web engineering
- Significant experience in Python and REST
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, SASS, WebPack
- Linux development background and strong Bash/shell skills
- Experience working with messaging protocols (MQTT, Websockets)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Willingness to travel within EMEA and possibly worldwide
- Good English written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT platforms and services (relayr, Azure, etc)
- Experience with Docker
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: