We are looking for people who want to learn and challenge themselves constantly. Many different technologies are used and many new are coming so we need somebody who is fast learner and can adapt to changing technology environment.
As developer in our team, you will be able to:
- design, develop, test and deliver cloud services
- do research and prototyping in the domain of cloud development
- work in very collaborative environment, in many cases cross team and cross organization
- use good development practices like writing clean code, participate in the code review process, write unit and integration tests, etc.
- work in DevOps mode, thus being responsible for high availability and resilience of own services
- Our team implements tools and services responsible for the lifecycle of the applications running in cloud environment. They operate on top of Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes and runs on all popular IaaS providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud and own SAP Data centers.
- As part of our team you will work with all these providers and technologies, learn their specifics, operate them, implement cloud software.
- Furthermore, SAP offers its customers a smooth transition to the cloud. We are providing also different services that are giving functionalities for easier and faster development of business applications and transition
- Go programming
- Scripting programming language (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge with cloud IAAS/PAAS providers (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Continuous Integration (Piper, Maven, JUnit, Ant, Jenkins, Concourse)
- Linux knowledge
- Basic data structures & algorithms as well as OOP principles
- OOP development skills – Java, C#
- Network protocols and administration
- Versioning and revision control systems (git, github)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.