- Create technical documentation (3D models, 2D drawings, step, dxf, tiff, pdf files and etc.) for new and existing products (pressure and temperature sensors) for automotive and industrial applications in cooperation with Design Engineers from Bulgaria and the Netherlands, and according to the company templates, standards and procedures;
- Store correctly the documentation in the company PLM system (Agile PLM)
- Participate in the creating technical documentation (3D models, 2D drawings, product specifications, etc.) for new products for automotive and industrial applications
- Coordinate with the Design Engineers to ensure the company templates, standards and procedures are all used correctly to display the information
- Store the documentation correctly in the company system
- Participates in the creation of of any instruction manuals, journal articles, research papers and or other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information to the desired personnel
- Arrange meetings or discussions to gather feedback from customers, designers and manufacturers regarding the communication outlet and writing style. Use this feedback to revise documents
- Utilize photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation and charts that increase readers understanding of the information.
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Design, Transportation technology, CAD Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation or other technical education;
- Experience with 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro Engineer, Creo, Catia, Solid Edge, NX or other machine design 3D software);
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- English language both written and verbal – Intermediate level and above.
Personal qualities and skills:
- Team player;
- Attention to details;
- Result oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Capable of setting priorities.
- Experience with Solid Works – 1 year and above;
- Experience with PLM/PDM systems.
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.