Are you passionate and full of energy for developing new solutions? Then we have just the right position for you:
We are looking for motivated and experienced Golang Software Engineers to join our growing team of professionals in a challenging and multicultural work environment.
Apply now to take your place in our Engineering team – your fellow coders are already waiting for you!
See our application stack on http://stackshare.io/simplesurance/simplesurance
About the job
- simplesurance engineering is an innovative team, building a real-time cross-selling platform along with insurance broker platform. We are looking for engineers who don't like to be stuck in one role and prefer to be involved with all aspects of the design and development of the platform, focusing on scalability and availability.
- You, together with your team, will take the ownership of the backend that powers several user-facing applications. Further developing our state-of-the-art, gRPC-based, microservice architecture.
- You will take part actively in code reviews, to ensure that our platform and codebase meet the highest quality standards.
- You will have a job with a direct and visible impact in the company.
What we're looking for
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have real-world experience building Go applications with a focus on resilience and uptime.
- You know when to use an interface and when to use a struct.
- You know when to use a channel and when to use a mutex.
- You always run your test with a race detector.
- You always name and structure your packages in a meaningful way.
- You never _ errors.
- You almost never panic.
- You speak business fluent English