Job SummaryAs a FullStack software developer, you are responsible for enriching customer experience and bring the best development strategies to the organization coupled with the design and implementation of the technology stack for our flagship enterprise software product.
You'll work closely with the founders and share the responsibility to ensure the alignment of the technology strategy with the long term roadmap of our product.
About SimrekaSimreka is a Fully funded enterprise software product company with enterprise customer revenues. Our flagship software product empowers brands and manufacturers rapidly bring new products to market with 100x faster experiments using AI and ML.
We are headquartered in Germany and operate a software development team from Bangalore, India.https://simreka.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the development team to build out new features and products
- Troubleshooting the cause of bugs and implementing solutions where needed
- Participating in team meetings, providing input and suggestions
- Designing and developing software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Managing a full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performing solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- Analyzing and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes, and patches as mandated.
Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Coding, developing and documenting software specifications throughout the product life cycle.
- Guiding developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review the work of development teams.
- Recent PHP experience of a minimum 3 yrs.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Should be able to work independently and guide junior team members.
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible timings and work from home after the probation period
- Tea, snacks, coffee
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 35,000.00 to 75,000.00 /month
- software development: 2 years (Required)
- Php: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment