Do what you love:
- You will be creating experiments based on exploratory analysis with our data in order to extract knowledge.
- You will analyse data in order to confirm or disprove hypotheses by the product owners.
- You will be building statistical and machine learning models for prediction and segmentation and be responsible for designing and visualising metrics, constantly looking beyond the numbers.
- You will be monitoring key product metrics and analysing the reasons they change. Subsequently you will be proposing features and improvements for the business based on the insights you extract from data.
- You will be presenting results of your work on both detailed technical and business level and assist other data scientists on designing the right data models.
Come as you are:
- As a developer and a passionate big data geek, you have at least 3 years of practical experience in datascience. You have already deployed one or more models to production and you know how to maintain model-based processes.
- You have a strong background in statistics and machine learning (or related fields as e.g. information retrieval, natural language processing, computer vision, analytics, re-inforcement learning, etc.) and a good knowledge of Python or at least of programming languages such as R, Java, or Scala.
- You have experience working with large amounts of real data using SQL or NoSQL.
- You are the one who loves machine learning or NLP or Data mining, you quickly adapt to the domain and understand the data beneath. With the passion for numbers and figures you are able to solve your problems using data.
- With your good communication skills you are able to communicate and visualise your findings.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues now!