Founded in 2008, Solbeg_ provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals. We are looking for a Senior / Lead Developer to join our rapidly growing team. We invite you to the Game Engineering Team. The team is responsible for developing our in-house game projects on which all our games are running. It serves millions of players all around the world. As a part of our team, you will be involved in the development process, working closely with client developers and content creators.
- Develop server-side systems using C# for an internal SDK of shared services for multiple mobile games.
- Design cloud-native solutions in Azure.
- Work with the project manager and the team to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
- Advocate for advancing software development practices.
- Integrate and abstract third-party solutions into existing SDKs.
- Mentor less experienced engineers in software engineering best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development.
- Expert knowledge of C# 7+.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Track record of delivering solutions using microservices, containers, and events.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP technologies and REST/JSON interfaces.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to build high-quality products.
- Experience architecting highly scalable backend systems.
- Team leading experience.
- Experience with LINQ, functional programming, or the use of first-class functions.
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Functional programming experience.
- History with production-based greenfield development.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg_?
- A stable company with 14+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 1000+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai, etc.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
Solbeg_ is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.