Company: Akash NetworksRole: Senior FullStack or Backend Engineer, Full time.Office Location: San Francisco - Fully RemoteSalary: $150K - $200k (depending on experience and work location) + Attractive Equity + tokens
Akash is the serverless super cloud on a mission to make cloud infrastructure censorship-resistant, self-sovereign and open -- aligned with the foundational principles of the internet.
- The world’s first serverless super cloud and offers compute at a fraction of a cost (10x lower) than the market.
- Raised over $6 million from notable silicon venture capitalists.
- Founded by notable open-source developers Adam Bozanich, and Greg Osuri.
- You will be amongst the first 20 employees in a fast-growing company and expected to double the team size by year-end.
- You have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in writing production-quality code, preferably in NodeJS or Go.
- Proven ability to create high-quality, great-looking web applications.
- Strong familiarity with distributed programming models.
- Deep understanding of all things “cloud infrastructure” - architectures, optimization, scalability, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you're driven to push features that push the envelope.
- You want to help build a massive company.
- You must feel comfortable working remotely.
- Your work is publicly available.
Preferred Technical Skills:
Backend - NodeJS or Golang, NoSQL, Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Notable Opensource Contributions
- Experience in building on decentralized public ledgers (Blockchain)
- Experience with serverless technologies
Please send Github with Application.