We are looking for a Sr Python Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which provides the world’s first all-in-one IT support solution for small and midsize offices delivered in real-time. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing, they keep their clients' email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers. Our client is building a team with Python and Data Engineering experience to expand its platform which integrates Slack, Microsoft Teams, and a home-brewed ticketing solution. The team will be in charge of developing a middleware to communicate with chat applications, various data storages, and the infrastructure will be built with AWS. Provisioning will be conducted with Serverless Framework and Terraform. Also, our team will be reengineering existing features and adding new ones to improve customer satisfaction.
You are the one if you have:
- +3 years of experience working with Python
- Familiarity deploying and running code on cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Experience using automated testing patterns and CI/CD (such as CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Proactivity and quick learning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
It’s a big plus if you have experience working with:
- Observability Tools (Datadog, NewRelic)
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior Python Engineer role we’re looking to fill.