The Web Department is designing, developing and maintaining all of 888 major web applications.
As a Developer at Sparkware, you will:
· Joining the team for building and maintaining a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and Node.js.
· Working closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Delivering secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
· Ensuring all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
· B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree) and at least 2 years of experience in building web applications.
· Experience with Node.js.
· Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, etc..
· Ability to understand complex software systems.
· Great team player with high communication skills.
You might also have:
· A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces.
· Experience Programming Real life Native applications on iOS/Android.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
· Knowledge in webpack or any other bundling library.
· Familiarity with Agile Methodologies.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.