Headquarters: Storm Ideas Ltd 24-32k
PLN per month (or EUR equivalent) salary on a full time, B2B permanent contract
Edinburgh office or fully remote working from anywhere in the UK or Europe!
33 Days Paid Leave
Exciting products, millions of users, sold to global brands
M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent
Latest tech stack and tools .NET 6, VS 2022, C# 10SUMMARY
Storm Ideas work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We're looking for an amazing Senior .NET Developer to join our growing team. You'll be working with the latest technologies across both .NET and Azure using the latest equipment of your choice.
You'll be working with a friendly, talented team and have the opportunity to grow and lead both technically and in managing others. If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on! RESPONSIBILITIES What can you expect?
Eventually, we'd like you to:
- Producing software reused by developers by contributing to our SDK
- Leading projects from conception to completion
- Being responsible for improving internal technical practise and processes, including identifying relevant, new technologies and code quality
- Executing tasks proactively with no brief
- Working with technical and non-technical team members to increase the overall technical output of the company
- Learning, utilising and improving our DevOps processes and tools to enable rapid delivery
- Helping to define the technical architecture for products
QUALIFICATIONSWhat's important to us:
- Take full responsibility for the output of a development team
- Be responsible for quality of team via reviewing/feedback, mentoring and recruiting
- Define success and how it will be measured, creating plans and roadmaps as needed
- Prioritise team members’ workload
- Lead on client communication and delivery where required
What’s nice to have:
- 5 years’ commercial experience in creating websites
- Experience using C# and .NET Core
- Experience using SQL server and Entity Framework Core
- Experience using Git
- Experience with Azure
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT Modern tech stack
- A University Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- Experience with Unit Testing / Testing frameworks in general
- Experience using Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Experience using Good OO practices
- Contributed to Open Source projects
- An active Github/Stackoverflow profile
We adopt the latest technologies - .NET 5 (moving to .NET 6 right now!), Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework Core, Hangfire, Azure, Terraform on the backend and React, Redux, SASS on the frontend, Swift and Kotlin on mobile - constantly looking for the best tools and solutions. Openness for ideas
We actively encourage the team to share their ideas, and we’re enormously proud to adopt improvements, you’re the specialist here! Outstanding People
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 100 people onboard, the technical team counts around 30 specialists, and half of them are senior developers. We’re looking for people with a passion for what they do - just be yourself!Development-driven projects
60-70% of our daily tasks are new features development, we care a lot about quality assurance, that’s why we enlarge our QA team. Top-notch equipment
We provide you with a high-end laptop, M1 MacBook Pro or Windows as well as your own choice monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and whatever you need to feel comfortable at work. Flexibility
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am. Joining Storm means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
First, you will be invited for a 30-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for changing your job, as well as provide you with more details about our projects and working in our team.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to a second step – a technical interview (60 minutes via Zoom). During the meeting, we'll ask about your technical capabilities plus anything not covered in the pre-interview, and at the same time answer all your questions. The next step is a technical task. The last step is the final interview (60 minutes) with CTO – it’s a mix of technical and culture-fit questions.
And that’s it!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/storm-ideas-ltd-senior-net-developer