How many different screens, devices and versions of the internet do you interact with in a day? Storyblok is built to deliver content smoothly across all those situations. Marketers get a live visual preview of the changes they are making in the editor. Software developers use our API instead of creating different versions of their work for each type of internet experience. We are the technology behind the websites of Education First, Deliveroo, and Adidas.
We are a remote first international scale up with 21 nationalities living in 20 countries. While we are proud of our 165% year on year team growth we care more about the fact that only two people have left in since we were born.
With $11 million of funding we will be trebling in size in 2021. You will be helping us maintain our remote first culture that has made us successful for several years. You will be trusted to work your own flexible local schedule because we focus on the outcomes instead of micromanaging KPIs.
Our Sales Operations manager will work with our VP Sales to define, implement, and monitor our core revenue processes across all regions.
They enable our Sales, Marketing, and Success teams to drive rapid growth through operational efficiency, data analysis and insights, and the selection and implementation of the correct tech stack.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, optimising and promoting the use of efficient sales, marketing and customer success processes, to continuously improve sales efficiency and unit economics.
- Implementing critical solutions in areas such as sales forecasting and historical analysis, sales enablement, lead qualification, sales commission plans, and much more.
- Administration and maintenance of our CRM platform, Salesforce, and other tools in our Revenue tech stack.
- Partnering with the product team to manage technical integrations between our product, data warehouse and tooling (eg. Salesforce).
- Continuous assessment of how best to use existing and new tools in commercial teams and beyond, to remain cutting edge and generate maximum commercial success
- Analysis of SaaS Metrics and Sales KPIs.
- Analysis of performance by channels, messaging, propositions and content, and guide resource allocation based on ROI (and evolve/remove areas of underperformance). Help the commercial functions to allocate resources/investments to generate maximum yield.
- Working with our functional team leads on analysis of performance and continuous improvement for AEs, AMs, and SDRs (as teams and individuals).
We will assess the following points in our interview process:
- You have experience in sales and/or marketing operations in a SaaS startup with direct sales teams
- You have a deep understanding of the range of tools used by a fast growing SaaS company including but not limited to Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Data Enrichment, BI and Customer Data Management.
- You can also demonstrate the ability to very quickly learn a new technology and how it will integrate with other solutions
- You have strong capabilities in the following technical skills:
- Commercial data modelling & architecture definition
- Tracking of sales activities and marketing events
- Experience with sales funnel & performance reporting
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Reviewing the sales process in light of the customer journey, identifying drops in the funnels as well as the areas that lack visibility
- Data-driven, highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges and willing to take the initiative to drive performance
- Highly numerate and commercially aware. Naturally inquisitive and driven by results
We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- Latest Macbook with second monitor and accessories
- Annual team building international trip
- Quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe . We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills
PositionSales Operation ManagerSalary€44,000 - gross/yearLocationRemoteTypefull-timeSalesforceCRMInsightDashboardFunnel Analysis