Job Description At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
At the moment we are looking forSenior SQL Developer
You will be part of an IT Automation & Control team that drives Automation of IT Infrastructure Services as well as Business Processes. Your key responsibilities will focus on the design, development and support of various automation solutions that rely on consolidated data from many data sources.
You will be participating in the development, requirement engineering and implementation of IT automation solutions that will be used by a big number of users globally within the organization. You will present highest knowledge in your area and you take part of complex problem solving.Your Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Understanding of the business processes and translating them into functional requirements
- Developing and designing SQL databases based on the data and business requirements
- Creating SSIS packages and SSRS reports for various solutions
- Writing queries and procedures to implement logical data rules/ algorithms designed
- Implementing and further developing of Asset and CM data base
- Pro-actively identifying changes needed in the environment lifecycle and make recommendations for improvements with the subsequent implementation
- Pro-actively communicating with different IT stakeholders and implement their requirements for IT automation
- Documenting and assuring that the existing solution documentation is up-to-date
- Identifying opportunities for Automation
- We expect a profound education in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong experience in SSIS, especially in handling file loads into the database from different data sources
- Knowledge of ITIL principles and processes and project work experience in international environment
- Strong analytical skills; understanding of what is required by the design in accordance with business processes
- Innovative and systematic person able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Flexibility to occasionally work off-hours in short notice due to emergencies or due to planned maintenances or changes
- Excellent communication, collaboration, partnering and facilitation skills
- Self-driven and proactive, and able to follow and develop global processes and governance including guidelines, regulations and standards
- Knowledge one or more of the following is a big plus: K2, Powershell, Rest API, C#, JSON
- Working experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Fluent in English
In this new exciting and challenging role, you will have the possibility to apply your existing knowledge and learn new skills in a dynamic global environment. You will become part of the leading engineering organization that successfully operates in more than 40 countries in the world. Together with your team you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the Group IT Organization at Sulzer. In your role you will be supported by your colleagues, supervisor and through comprehensive product support from several vendors and selected consultants.
More informationMatti Outinen, tel. +358 50 526 1243
Best available 8.6. 12.00 - 14.00 (EET) and 15.6. 12.00 - 14.00 (EET)Got interested?
Please send your application with CV and salary request on the 26th of June latest. Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2022 in Switzerland. So come and join our story, starting today!