Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for a Senior Full Stack React Developer for a full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine. Our client is an emerging technology consulting firm founded by seasoned entrepreneurs who have a strong track record of creating value by building and selling successful businesses. The client enables ideation, validation, implementation, and bringing emerging innovations to market. Their cybersecurity practice has senior Cryptographers and Engineers test and analyze systems for potential vulnerabilities, including comprehensive logic review, code review, and functionality review when advanced cryptographic or ledger solutions are usedRequirements:
- Experience in front-end development with React;
- Experience with Node.js (in writing API server back-end);
- Expertise in NoSQL servers (preferably MongoDB);
- Expertise in integrating with 3rd party APIs, external frameworks, and libraries;
- Experience in implementation of cloud-native architectures (AWS serverless or containers are preferred) at scale in production;
- Knowledge of GitHub and CI pipeline automation tools;
- Experience with Agile environments (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Knowledge of software design principles such as SOLID and DI;
- Expertise in continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI / CD) model;
- Good verbal communication English skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS and Lambda services, API gateways;
- Expertise in AWS Cognito user pools;
- Knowledge of creating graphs.
- Design, build, test, and deploy the cloud-native platform and microservices/API to be consumed by our platform and clients;
- Partner with architecture and external development teams to design reusable frameworks and technical solutions;
- Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Conduct code reviews for peers and mentor junior engineers;
- Iterate on our framework for rendering websites and building a common of libraries and components;
- Participate in code review and team events (lunch and learn, brainstorms, etc.).
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!SHARE
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)