We at Wizkids are passionate about exploring and creating solutions in the area where technology meets education and learning.
Wizkids is a world leader in the development of technologies to support all areas in the education sector.
As part of the Texthelp Group of companies, we employ 300 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Workplace with offices in the UK, USA, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Our mission is to change lives. We can only achieve this and continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods.
We pride ourselves on our core values that are embedded within our culture. These are fun, curiosity, tenacity, empowerment, respect, integrity.
What you’ll do:
- At Edulife we collect and normalise large data sets of school data from different sources. Here you will have the responsibility with the team for developing new connections for data retrieval and maintaining current ones written in C#.
- With all the data we collect we create integrations with our partners Google and Microsoft. Here you will have the responsibility with the team for developing new exciting integrations using Google/Microsoft APIs as well as maintaining current integrations written in C#.
- Working with identity solutions that we federate between.
- Work in a Danish agile team, and also do projects together with skilled developers from UK, USA and Norway.
- Work alongside our UX designers to implement the best user interface and user experience.
- Work with our infrastructure team who will assist with hosting and server configurations, and ensure that all software meets the highest standards of security.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics or similar, or 2+ years’ experience as a C# developer
- Experience with the .NET framework
- Proficient in C #, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with agile processes.
Experience with some of these technologies would be desirable, but not essential:
- Good understanding of Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 platforms with their features.
- Good understanding of Google APIs and Microsoft Graph API.
- An understanding of distributed systems, including architecture, patterns and communication protocols.
- Experience with message brokers, like RabbitMQ.
- Good understanding of today's authentication and authorization protocols like
- OpenID Connect and OAuth2
- Experience with Entity Framework and used to working with database migrations and its best practices.
- Experience with MS SQL and other database technologies.
- Energetic developer who is keen to deliver high quality software.
- Someone who wants to continually improve their skill set and learn new technologies.
- Someone who loves to keep on top of all the latest tech.
- Ability to write clean, easily understandable code.
- Someone who can can work
- Likes to collaborate on solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private health cover
- Gym membership
If you think you have what we are looking for please complete an application on our website by 4:00pm on Friday 7th October 2022.