Our client is an international ICT company with over 150.000 employees worldwide and nearly 200 in Luxembourg. They are currently recruiting for an IT Financial Application Consultant to work within a large financial institution.
As an IT Financial Application Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and customizing loan, treasury and reconciliation packages aimed at financial clients;
- Provide technical support for clients on Back Office (BO) financial packages, including package configuration and customization;
- Work in an IT team delivering second level support, between functional support (first level) and production support (third level);
- Bringing functional knowledge in the treasury and lending business domains;
- Implementing technical modifications directly in the backend of the applications;
- Enhance and maintain current packages, including gathering requirements, performing gap and impact analysis, and writing technical specifications by engaging other teams and stakeholders;
- Implement and maintain Sybase and Oracle stored procedures, Python customization and shell scripts under Linux operating systems;
- Comply with best practices and group standards for change, release, incident, problem and request management.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes :
- At least 3 year's of IT professional experience, preferably in a financial environment such as loans administration or treasury management;
- Knowledge of financial packages is a strong asset (Murex, Kondor+, WallStreet Suite, Temenos T24…);
- Prior experience working with Sybase ASE, PL/SQL, XML and Linux including shell scripting;
- A good understanding of how financial packages work;
- Understanding of Python and implementation of backend modifications;
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in English.
For more information, please contact Zach TRAER at +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Related Sectors:Banking , IT / Programming , Technical SupportRelated Locations:Luxembourg