Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA URL: https://theorem.co
Theorem is a software consultancy that believes in simplicity in software design. We deliver solutions for startups and enterprises. You can see our portfolio to learn more about the results we've delivered for our clients.We are a remote first company with offices in Los Angeles and New York, and team members all around the world.Candidates located within UTC + 1 to UTC - 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment. Team members are expected to align a portion of their day with Pacific Timezone.Job Duties:
- Mentor and teach SRE best practices, internally and with our customers.
- Build and maintain high-availability systems.
- Identify improvement opportunities on existing systems, build plans and execute improvements.
- Ensure our clients and their users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers.
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative and distributed team.
- Potentially travel to spend time with clients.
- Proficient in Python, C# or Ruby, and at least one other programming language.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Experience working in a highly distributed company.
- Be open minded and always learning.
- Experience with the following tools are preferred, but not necessarily required:
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Prometheus + Grafana
- Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kibana
To apply: https://theorem.applytojob.com/apply/bYQApJnq23/Experienced-Site-Reliability-Engineer?source=WWR