Tika is looking to hire network infrastructure and Devops engineer to build and scale the software deployment infrastructure for the next generation data annotation tools and software at Tika.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage everyday IT needs heading a team of junior software infrastructure engineers.
- Automate and streamline our software operations and processes, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development and production environments.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Work on design and architecture of reliable and scalable infrastructure.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Zentyal, Netserver, UCS administration
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and familiar with TCP/IP concept.
- Linux internals, troubleshooting, RedHat / CentOS / RPM based distributions
- Hands on experience on writing Chef or Ansible
- Experience in developing tools and automation frameworks for Operations.
- Proficient in coding and shell scripting.
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean or Azure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 250,000.00 to 600,000.00 /year
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Preferred)