One of our key clients based in Luxembourg are looking to expand their hardware engineering team. As a result, they are looking for a (Real Time) Software Developer to join on an initial 6 month contract. This will be an onsite position to start off with, potentially flexible working conditions in the future.
The ideal consultant will have the following background/experience:
- As the skilled developer, you pursue excellence in design and execution. You work well in high-paced environments and commit on deliveries.
- You have strong background in C++ development in an Embedded or Real Time context. You are familiar with hardware related development with C+, test frameworks (Google Test, Catch, etc.).
- Other experiences with cloud native applications, such as Spring Boot, React or Angular, are valuable plus.
- You are a convinced Agilist, and you have been involved in significant DevOps/DevSecOps projects.
- You have a deep understanding of software development, from software architecture to clean code and craftsmanship.
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration!
Ideally we are looking for consultants that are based in Luxembourg or the surrounding borders.