Meet Patrick to get a sneak peek of who you will be working with:
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, techniques and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
Our Technology Stack:
- You seek to constantly learn and improve -we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- An academic degree in the field of IT or relevant experience with
- You speak English fluently.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with people
- You are an advocate for a great user experience
Life at trivago is:
- The opportunity for self-driven individuals to have a direct impact on the business.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof is the word of truth and determines the way forward.
- The chance to develop personally and professionally due to a strong feedback culture and access to training and workshops.
- A unique culture with a strong sense of community and an agile, international work environment.
- Thriving on a campus that supports your health and happiness with world-class ergonomics, 30+ sports and a multi-cuisine cafeteria to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Flexibility for all employees to contribute value and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago.
- To find out more about life at trivago check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.