Headquarters: San Francisco
We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System
™, and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We are seeking a seasoned Full Stack Developer
who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with back end engineering. Requirements
- 5+ plus years of relevant development experience.
- Highly experienced in building single page applications based on React/Redux and Typescript
- Experience with TDD using frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or Cypress
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization (Keycloak, Auth0, Okta, Cognito etc.)
- Extensive experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with building modern web applications based on Python (Django, Flask, etc.)
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross browser compatibility
- Strong Unix command-line and shell scripting fundamentals (bash, grep, ssh, etc)
- Hand-on experience with unit-tests, integration tests implementation, mocking.
- Experience with scalable web application design patterns and micro services architecture principles.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development practices and the software development lifecycle.
Preferred qualifications, but not required:
- In close collaboration with Product and Design teams, ideate software solutions, and turn wireframes into effective code.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design. Build features with a mobile responsive design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and software solutions. Write effective RESTful APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. Apply your problem-solving skills to peel away the layers to understand the core issue and address it with elegant solutions.
- Keep current with key industry trends and developments that can be applied to Company’s needs.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with RTK query
- Infrastructure / DevOps experience (continuous integration setup, deploying and running applications in a test and production environment etc.)
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD using GitHub Actions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Healthcare benefits - 80% for you, 60% for your family. Medical, dental, vision.
- Equity benefits - Generous equity in the company you're helping to build.
- Generous vacation - Unlimited vacations. No one can work all the time.
- Home office setup - Set up your work environment and make it work with a sitting/standing desk + all the HW and SW you need. 100% on us.
- Annual team meetings - Team cultural events online and in person. We're remote but we're not distant ;-)
- Birthdays off! - We celebrate your birth and you take the day to enjoy and relax.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trustworthy-full-stack-software-engineer-react-python