Veeam®, the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience through data security, data recovery, and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, who trust Veeam to keep their businesses running.
Now we are looking for a C++ Developer to join the team that works on the solution for file storage systems backup.
- Develop software for Windows and Linux OS
- Create sophisticated algorithms considering a variety of requirements: performance, scalability, security, fault tolerance, upgrade, maintenance
- Develop multithreaded applications for efficient data processing within a limited backup window interval, including compression, encryption, and transfer of large data volumes
- Get experienced in integration with the new storage systems: object storage (S3, Azure, etc), deduplication storage
- Perform troubleshooting and bug fixing: do some log diving, examine process dumps, search network traffic dumps for the problem root cause
C++17, Windows/Linux, STL, Boost, Multithreading
- 1+ years of experience with commercial development
- Good knowledge of C++11 and higher
- Knowledge of multithreading, algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with Windows API or Linux API would be a plus
- Premium healthcare program for you, your spouse, and your children
- Annual vacation and sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Subscription for public transportation
- Mobile phone plan
- MultiSport card
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan allowing you to customize your benefit package with an annual budget to spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, and education
- Veeam Care Days – additional 24 hours for your volunteering activities
- Professional training and education, including courses and workshops, internal meetups, and unlimited access to our online learning platforms (Percipio, Athena, O'Reilly) and mentoring through our MentorLab program
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please note that any personal data collected from you during the recruitment process will be processed in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.
The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
By applying for this position, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.