Designing and developing digital IT solutions and services for internal and external clients.
- You are collaborating with other software development teams and colleagues to better understand the software requirements, to maintain the proper functioning of integrated services, and to ensure that the features developed are maintained in a consistent, logical, error free manner and technically optimal.
- Your main goal is to implement backend APIs that follow TMF microservice framework.
- At the end of the day your responsibility is to develop software, to test your solutions, to cover support overall its lifecycle, and implement its technical documentation.
What you bring?
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing software in Java 8+
- Working experience building APIs (REST mainly / SOAP)
- Knowledge of server applications like: Weblogic Server, JBoss, Tomcat;
- Knowledge of JEE 6 technologies (CDI, EJB, JPA, JTA, JCA, JTA, JMS, JAXB, Servlet, JSP, JSF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS);
- Knowledge of databases (MariaDB / MySQL; Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc);
- Understanding concepts like: web service, REST / SOAP, WebSocket, async / sync communication, cache;
- Experience working with Git / Gitlab, Jenkins, Jira, Confluance;
- Proven experience in delivery and tuning of complex technologies and complex real time, highly transactional, retail, distributed architecture stacks;
- A can-do attitude and lots of enthusiasm;
- Able to work well within a multinational, multicultural environment.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years in developing solutions with Java Spring WebFlux, Spring Boot / JEE;
- Knowledge / working experience with TMF framework can be an advantage;
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- We are certified Top Employer for the third consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute;
- We care about being a company dedicated to diversity as an engine of change;
- We want a more connected, inclusive and sustainable world;
- We use technology to reduce carbon emissions;
- We challenge and innovate to connect people, companies and communities around the world;
- With us you can be yourself, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive and make a real difference;
Vodafone is committed to attract, develop and retain the best people by providing a motivating and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We promote inclusion for all with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our company. We actively encourage everyone to be part of our journey.
Join Vodafone Romania today!
Together we can!