As a MicroStrategy Developer, being part of CuFu Business Intelligence, you will be working to provide and ensure high performing and sustainable BI solutions. You will be working close together with colleagues from the Business Intelligence team and delivering high quality stakeholders facing products.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Manage and enhance critical production dashboards and reports.
- Implement complex change requests on the existing product catalog of Microstrategy
- Analyse business unit requirements and translate them into MicroStrategy dashboards / KPIs
- Troubleshoot, trace and improve MicroStrategy dashboards, reports and performance-tune if needed
- Offer advice, training and support to departments when it comes to working with MicroStrategy
- Help to design, document and maintain system processes for MicroStrategy in collaboration with the central MicroStrategy team
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years experience working with MicroStrategy and the ability to develop schema objects and complex metrics, as well as reports based on these objects, knowledge of relational databases, SQL and DWH systems
- Confident to visualize data in dashboards or documents, based on stakeholder requirements, creating the perfect user experience for your end users when working with MicroStrategy
- Experience in supporting your stakeholders with their use cases, including topics like derived metrics and troubleshooting any issue they might have
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain senior-level client relationships and can provide reliable estimates on work to be executed and deliver on commitments
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs , product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations) diverse sports and health offerings
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europes leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.