We are always on the lookout for inspiring, collaborative Lead Software Architects for our two offices in Bern and Schlieren (Zurich).Your job.
- You will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for our customers.
- You will take the technical lead of teams from kick-off to roll-out and closely cooperate with project management.
- Your leadership skills will help you win over, inspire and mobilise your project team as well as customers to get behind ideas.
- By coaching your team members on architecture issues and applying agile principles, you will make a crucial contribution to the success of a wide range of projects.
- You will use your skills and experience to further develop the Zühlke architecture process and work on group-wide initiatives for the continuous improvement of our software development.
- After completing your technical degree from a federal technical college, university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information technology, you have worked as a software developer and architect for several years.
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance and security, combined with economic aspects. You are aware of the concrete impact of your architectural decisions at the code level.
- You are familiar with Java in the enterprise environment as well as current technologies for developing web applications. You are able to set up and implement appropriate architectures both alone and in a team.
- You are familiar with application servers and relational and NoSQL databases and you know how to use technologies like REST, web services and messaging.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, strong motivation and drive, and a positive mentality.
- Confident German and very good English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile.
Please submit a complete application including CV, reference letters, educational certificates and a cover letter. If you are a non-EU, we can only accept your application if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.And Zühlke.Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.