The internship/student work offers you the chance to collect first experience in the department of digitisation and receive an insight to Zumtobel Group Service.
Your duties will comprise of
- identifying application requirements, together with key stakeholder.
- supporting the team by developing and operating backends for data-driven applications on the cloud (ideally in python).
- developing web-apps based on modern html/css/js frameworks.
- challenging existing assumptions and contributing how to technically move forward.
- building data analysis pipelines and interpreting results
- You are a student of computer science, information systems, business informatics, or similar
- You are self-driven and interested in building, deploying and continuously improving software (e.g. exploratory customer-facing web applications, data transformations, visualization, etc.)
- You are experienced in at least one of Python / R / Scala / Java and familiar with git.
- A cloud affinity and solid knowledge of the linux command line would be an advantage.
- Additionally, you are able to work in an agile environment with moving targets.
- You have good English language skills.
- You are available in the summer for 3 months and the weekly working hours are going to range between 15 and 25 hours.
- The change to collaborate with a fast-moving team within an establish company with a global presence.
- A team what will rely on your assessments and contributions.
- We offer flexible work-time and provide a lots of learning opportunities.
Your contact person
Melanie Herceg, Human Resources
Mobile: +43 664 808 92 2352