Descripción del trabajo
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
You will be joining the Personalisation & Communication team as the sole frontend developer. The primary application of the team has an AngularJS frontend aimed to make it possible for our customers to create personalized offers and communications for the shoppers. Our long-term ambition is to migrate this platform to a more modern and modularised React platform.
- Have responsibility for the frontend for our personalization & automatic marketing platform, Relevate.
- Drive innovation together with other front-end developers within the broader area of customer engagement.
- Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features
- Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Document internal processes and procedures
What you offer us.
- A solid software development experience creating cross-browser compatible web-based UI's
- An advanced understanding of the React framework
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of REST, OOP, Software design patterns
- Experience with TypeScript
- Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and how to develop effectively in an event-driven architecture, composed of many (micro)services and (micro)frontends
- Someone who understands that learning is a continuous journey, and is willing to put in the time and effort to both obtain and to share knowledge
- Experience working on a remote team, with the ability to work effectively with teammates
- Understanding of package and dependency management and semantic versioning
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience developing services and applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience working within a Github environment leveraging Github Action workflows for Continuous Integration orchestration
- Understanding of Node.js
- Experience developing RESTful APIs, with an understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with Java
What we offer you.
- Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international project
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Client interview in-house