Descripción del trabajo
Switzerland - ZürichInformation Technology (IT)Group Functions
Job Reference #
Are you a passionate engineer and solution architect with a strong focus on delivery? Are you experienced with name screening technologies in support of FINMA or other regulatory bodies? We’re looking for someone like that to strengthen our core engineering team:
- drive architecture, standards and guidelines for a globally deployed software solution
- drive continuous integration and improvements
- support product management driving the product roadmap
- oversee infrastructure provisioning and the hardware inventory
- work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance Technology team based in Zurich. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
- experience managing a technical team
- computer science academic background
- long experience as engineer and architect in a globally distributed team
- financials services IT background, ideally in Risk & Compliance
- strong database, data modeling, and data analysis skills
- experience with software integration techniques such as web services
- excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
- methodology know-how on how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically:
- you are a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
- you are able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
- you are keen to develop subject matter expertise on both in-house and vendor solutions
- you are an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS International Recruiting
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.