Description de l'emploi
Headquarters: New York, NY Who we are:
AlphaSights is the leading global knowledge platform. Our sophisticated technology platform enables our clients, our people, and our experts to connect, collaborate, and transfer globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations, and nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions and propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs more than 1,500 professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. The role:
AlphaSights is looking for a self-driven QA Analyst to join the Technology team. AlphaSights’ technology platform is integral to the success of our clients and internal teams. We pride ourselves on exceptional system stability and a seamless user experience. Through rigorous testing of all new releases and existing technology, our QA team plays a critical role in delivering a market-leading platform experience. Working alongside Software Engineering and Product Management, you will build a deep understanding of our users, their workflows and our platform functionality. On a daily basis, you will vet new and innovative products and features, identify and document issues, and contribute to our platform evolution as we strive continually to deliver greater value to our users.
If you are a proactive and driven professional looking for a fast-paced and ambitious working environment, this role is a good fit for you. The role is based in London, and you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues across our global team. What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- User and functionality understanding – Develop a deep understanding of our platform functionality, our users, and how they use the platform, to inform testing activities.
- Test management – Create and manage test plans, test suites, and test cases across multiple projects using Zephyr Enterprise. Report test outcome metrics back to your team.
- Manual testing – Test a variety of applications manually, tracking test execution data in Zephyr Enterprise. Create dashboards for Product Management and Development teams.
- Automated testing – Write automated test scripts with Selenium, with versioning managed in GitHub. Participate in code reviews for automation scripts.
- Defect identification and management – Track bugs and defects across the software development lifecycle in Jira, and create test cases to address them. Troubleshoot and catalog user issues with applications
- Feedback provision – Collaborate with Product Management and Development teams to identify and test edge cases. Provide feedback for UI/UX enhancements based on learnings.
- Relevant experience – You have 3+ years of experience in relevant roles, familiarity with API testing and automated testing using Selenium with Test NG, JUnit, NUnit or other testing frameworks, and knowledge of Java, C# or other programming languages
- You probably have a degree in a STEM subject, but we’re happy to work with people who perfected their craft via a different route.
- Proven track record – You’ve made a demonstrable impact in your previous roles, standing out from your peers.
- Highly driven and proactive – You relentlessly and independently push through hurdles and drive towards excellent outcomes.
- Meticulous – You hold high standards and have an obsessive attention to detail.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position. AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/alphasights-senior-qa-analyst-remote-uk