Description de l'emploi
UK's market leading consumer healthcare platform connecting patients with healthcare practices. Company is expanding rapidly across the UK and currently works with 3500+ private doctors, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and podiatrists, in addition to private and NHS dentists. The platform consists of different software components that have been developed by DataArt's specialists. We are working on the customer-facing website, the backend, the API (Ruby on Rails), a web application for booking visits to doctors and managing calendars and alerts (Backbone.js, Ruby on Rails), and native mobile clients (iOS and Android). We expect the specialist to be a quick learner and comfortable working across front-end and back end technology stacks to develop business logic and database layers.
- Writing and testing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components and APIs
- Test and debug programs
- Improve scalability and functionality of existing systems.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Solid knowledge of Ruby
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails, Node JS
- Experience designing and building RESTful API services
- Experience and knowledge of data encryption practices (using libraries like lockbox for Ruby on Rails).
- Experience in developing secure messaging applications (on Rails or Node.js) using the Signal Protocol or analogs.
- Able to work with cloud technologies, skills using DevOps tools
- Experience using Docker
- Knowledge of React (or similar libraries like Vue or Angular) on data-intensive web applications
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Skills working with Agile, Continuous Integration, TDD
- Proficiency in Node.js based applications
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment