Description de l'emploi
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our Innovation Factory promotes and develops digital innovation initiatives across SGS; we deliver solutions to the business at scale and speed. Our mission is to create a better, safer and more interconnected world by supporting, improving or augmenting our physical operations with digital technologies.
You will use your creativity and design skills to translate customer needs and desires into exceptional cloud-based solutions. Together with your team of creative Product Managers, Developers and Data scientists, you will work closely with key stakeholders in SGS from the early discovery phase through to scaling the solutions in the market. Your team will follow a user-centric and agile approach to continuously validate assumptions with the user and client.
More specifically, you will:
- Contribute in the entire design process from ideation to market release, validating and building highly scalable solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth;
- Collaborate with your squad and your stakeholders to design and deliver digital services with a focus on quick execution, usability and delivery at scale;
- Communicate closely with your stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives;
- Research, map, ideate, plan, design, and assist in the development of services to support internal and external clients and stakeholders;
- Rapidly prototype and test new ideas, concepts, and designs;
- Work closely with your Product Manager to translate business needs and ideas into functional designs and actionable user stories;
- Conduct ongoing user research and iterate on the design solution;
- Maintaining design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and ensuring that established standards and best practices are followed;
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback;
- Work with the company methodologies and frameworks defined in the innovation process, adhering to best practices and pursuing continuous improvement;
- Actively contribute to the squad rituals such as planning meetings, standups, and retrospects;
- Staying up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporating these where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Human Media Interaction or similar;
- Possess a UI design portfolio;
- Proven experience with design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq Mockups, Figma;
- Thorough knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodology. Basic knowledge with HTML5 & CSS;
- Proven ability to develop customer journeys, user flows, persona, empathy maps, user interviews, observations, low fidelity prototypes, user tests, affinity maps, user story mapping, high fidelity prototypes and designs.
This position will be based it our office in Lisbon.