3Shape is looking for a motivated, experienced, and ambitious .NET Developer to to join our Kyiv team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions. Your involvement will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to co-ordinate with various 3Shapers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework, Azure, .NET Core, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with developing integrations ASP.NET framework, .NET Core WEB API, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g., SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail and passion for technology.
- Experience with Dynamics AX /D365 for finance and operations would be nice to have.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team! For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail [email protected]
You can follow us on social media: