3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries. The team is responsible for the creation of data processing algorithms, which are used in obtaining the scans from our 3D scanners.
Your daily work will require a lot of research for the most optimal ways of handling point clouds, the creation of surface reconstruction algorithms, as well as working with the top-in-industry hardware. Besides the ongoing work with deterministic algorithms, Project Management also targets the Machine Learning approaches in the long-term perspectives. We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer. As a key member of the team, you will primarily develop 3Shape software applications in our Kyiv office.
- Talented developer passionate about software design and complex interconnected systems
You should have experience in several of the following fields:
- 2+ year commercial C++ development experience
- Strong 3D programming and algorithmic skills
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles
- Basic experience in the GPU, CUDA, OpenCL calculations
- Basic knowledge in DevOps area (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Strong math skills (understanding “triangulation”, “interpolation”, “approximation”, “point clouds” terminologies, etc.) are highly regarded
- Understanding of Modular programming and Functional Programming paradigms is a plus
- Ability to work in a team on "close to impossible" tasks
- Ability to share own knowledge with others while being a self-learner as well
- Knowledge of C# is a plus
We also want you to be:
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- Out-spoken person, open to cooperation and collaboration with the cross-country team
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- English classes with a native speaker
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail [email protected]
You can follow us on social media:
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/3shape/ https://www.youtube.com/user/3shape